Tuesday, April 03, 2007

About Me



The application video that got Jin Pyn selected for Animal Planet's Unearthed, out of thousands.

--------

Gee thanks for your comment, Biby!

The glacier footage was from Greenland. There'll definitely be less ice there now. Africa was the first place I went to on my own for holiday. There was a night out in the national parks that we had a visitor whilst we were in our tents - hyena. Ran out, onto the vehicle where I could see the animal. I'm fortunate to have been selected by Animal Planet to re-visit the African wilderness, this time even better! More up-close-and-personal with all the animals, 3 weeks right in the middle of the wilderness where the animals came up to visit, in the most ethically run private game resort I've come across, and all to do nothing (while, not quite nothing), but to watch and capture all that animal behaviour and that breathtaking beauty on film! The African sunrise and sunset always so mesmerising - the splashes of colour are always different, and I've never seen SO much animal action in my life!

3 comments:

Bijoy said...

wonderful tube it isreally from the wild i like it very much good work do post more of wild stuf it intresting will be back soon

regards Biby - Blog

jin pyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Interesting footage to introduce yourself. I enjoy it tremendously! Keep the good work going!